The Corporate Build Program is professionally designed to connect corporate staff or interested individuals in the actual construction of houses whilst interacting with Habitat’s partner families. The ultimate goal of the program is to further Habitat for Humanity Kenya Mission and Vision of addressing poor housing in the country. By taking part in this exciting program, you are actually helping us to:
- Create awareness among participants on the housing need in the country
- Enable our partner families construct decent and durable shelter.
- Develop human & financial resources that can sustain HFH Kenya’s home building efforts.
- Introduce like-minded people to an exciting, hands-on, grass-root home-building ministry where poverty housing is being challenged by committed HFH Kenya partners.
- Create job satisfaction among your staff. Lack of job satisfaction is often one of the key things highlighted in surveys of employees. Individuals working together as a team to achieve a common goal are continually developing. As they interact more energy and enthusiasm is created.
- Build long term relationships and partnerships among team members and the host communities.
- Become a long-term advocate(s) for decent and affordable housing.
To participate, you only need to fulfill the following simple conditions:
- Be a member of a team of a corporate team of between 10 to a maximum of 40 people.
- Register online through our website [here] or e-mail us and we will be glad to direct you.
- Meet your costs for travel, meals and accommodation during the build.
- Donate towards our housing program.
- The minimum donation for a corporate team is $2500 worth to build half a house or $5000 for a full house.
- For individual donation per person is $500. We encourage volunteers to fundraise more towards our program.
- Building Houses Building Hope
- Application Form
- Local Volunteer Handbook
- Volunteer Release and Waiver form