Want a holiday with a difference? Join us for a life-changing opportunity to help others in need of decent housing while exploring the beauty of our country!
Kenya is famed for its white, sandy beaches and game reserves teeming with lions, elephants, buffaloes, the elusive cheetah and leopard and of course a warm, friendly, welcoming people.
Our Global Village Trip Builds enable you to make a positive and lasting contribution to our partner families by contributing your time and money towards the construction of a decent, durable shelter for a deserving family and after a week or two of hard, building work, a well deserved holiday in any of our world famous game reserves, national parks or beaches. Kenya has a wide network of hotels and places that are reasonably priced.
To participate, you only need to fulfill the following simple conditions:
1. Be a member of a team of not less than 10 people and not more than 40.
2. Register with the Global Village Teams in your country of origin.
3. If Habitat for Humanity® International is not registered in your country of origin, get directly in touch with us by sending an email to
4. Meet your costs for travel and accommodation while in Kenya.
5. Donate towards our housing program. The minimum donation per person in a team is $650. We encourage volunteers to fundraise more towards our program.
6. The minimum Global village team donation is $5500.
Anyone can be part of a global village team! Join us in a build and make a difference in someone's life as you interact with communities.
Building Connections: Habitat For Humanity’s Global Village Program - [ Download here ]